Who's Nesting?

I had such an emotional last week, I called my mom. She came over and helped me clean my house. We cleaned the Kitchen, top to bottom. Clean 2 bathrooms, the Living room and the Laundry room. Then I started crying again, So she took me to Home Depot and bought us a new Stove. Got to love MOMS....and becoming one.
Any one else Nesting like me?

babyhuey2

Asked by babyhuey2 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am....

I'm 30 weeks with my second kid. It comes in spurts and sometimes in different ways, I'll get the urge to scrub with a toothbrush and bleach, or redecorate, rearrange furniture, random stuff.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I dont know if I am nesting or just trying to be prepared. I've went through the baby's room about a dozen times rearranging and folding clothes and what not. I've been cleaning the house a lot because I dont want to worry about a mess when I get home from the hospital. I've packed and repacked my bag for the hospital about 4 times now. I'm starting to think I'm crazy lol. But I am 35 weeks and anything can happen.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2011