What a day

UGHHH just need to vent a little about my day............So I took my friends three kids last night which was Friday for the night because she was going to a wedding so all together I had her three and my four ages 1,1,4,5,6,7,9!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of kids it has been a very long long long long day!!! My friend was supposed to be here this evening to get them but I have not heard anything from her and her stinken phone is shut off!!!!!!!! So I finally gave up waiting and just put them all to bed so another night with 7 kids ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay I think I am done now thanks for listening. :)

Mommi2four2011

Asked by Mommi2four2011 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Um, you know she just ABANDONED her kids right? What kind of mother does that? Or are you worried maybe something happened to her?
    Anonymous

• Who does that!!!! I can't imagine!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• All i can say is.. YOU are ONE BRAVE MOMMA! LOL:) & a Great Friend too!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I thought my day was bad! lol I hope she gets a hold of you soon!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 9:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• that is not cool she needs to let you know what is going on and where she is I wouldn't do it again for her for a long time
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 12, 2011