What kind of ovulation test do you use?

If you buy off ebay what the sellers name? I see some ovulation test 100for for 20$ but im wondering if the tests are any good. I usually buy from early pregnancy test ebay store but im looking for a better deal. Any advice it suggestions are appreciated ..thanks:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't use OPKs anymore. I have tried them for years and I'd always get a positive OPK, but I'd never get pregnant so I gave up on them.
    I would use Clear Blue OPKs or whatever the store had in stock when I wanted to test, but the majority of the time I used the Clear Blue.

I wouldn't buy OPKs from ebay, I would have a hard time trusting OPKs and Pregnancy Tests from ebay.

Good Luck to you!
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I have been getting positive too (last month I had over7 positives) which is impossible. Im still scanning it pregnant. Hopefully we both will conceive soon
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I would not buy ovulation kits at all!

Charting is far more accurate, cheaper, and very easy. You can get a positive ovulation test and not ovulate because they do not actually detect ovulation. They detect the LH surge the happens before ovulation. Sometimes though LH can surge when you are not going to ovulate.
    Anonymous