White Trash

What type of person do you consider white trash? what is your definition of white trash?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 9:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• gosh there are so many ways to describe it..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Dirty, uneducated, ignorant white people.
    Anonymous

• Poor and white.
    Not broke, broke is when you have no money. Poor is a state of mind, the kind of thinking that this is all that life is meant to be. That you can never escape, and any desire to do better just doesn't exist.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• White folks who are crass and ignorant.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• This question is amusing. You would never see a question that said "What is your definition of a (insert n-word here)?"
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

What, ghetto?
    Because the N word doesn't imply poor, it implies slavery.
    If I had to pick a word that described black trash, I would have to go with ghetto. Doesn't fit perfectly, but it's the best I could come up with.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I ask it because I was told I am white trash and want to see people points of view and see if I really am...
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Definition of N* word
    –noun
    1.
    Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive .
    a.
    a black person.
    b.
    a member of any dark-skinned people.
    2.
    Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
    3.
    a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

I do not see anything about slavery...
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Who called you white trash?
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Defintion from the Urban Dictionary...."Slang term for white people that usually live in a trailer park. With low incomes that spend their tax returns on things like big screen TV's instead of clothes for their kids. These people tend to be mouthy and fight frequently. Generally these people are uneducated and have little concern for personal hygiene. To see these people at their best watch Jerry Springer."
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 9:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2011