How would you feel if your child's grandma did this?

I have a baby and me and his daddy is not together and his mom never really came pick up the child or brought anything for the child but the minute we move to another state she says she miss him and I took her baby away. We move in Dallas like 5mths ago and I only spoke with her once would you consider that a missing a child so much?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Disregard her. If she didn't show an interest in the baby when you were there, then no, she has no right to complain about you moving away. Just get on with your life and if you are better off being where you are now, then just enjoy it.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• She is probably feeling guilty that she didn't try to see the baby when you lived close by. But instead of admitting that she was wrong, she is trying to ease her conscience by blaming you.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 9:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I would ignore her. She is regretting her choices and there is nothing she can do about it now.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Did she see the baby when he was with her son?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Send her some pictures or set up a FB account and post things that happen.
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• everybody thats asking me if she was there or seen the baby, yes she did the minute we broke up she didnt call or really come by. She has other grand kids and for xmas she got something for her daughter kids but nothing for mines. She only been to one of his bday parties and that was when he turn one so yep she knows about he very good!
    mystery8307

Comment by mystery8307 (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• it's your baby isn't it? took her baby away as in her son or her grandbaby?
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• if it's your child then hell who cares! if she misses him she can come see the baby
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2011