Why?

Can anyone tell me why we have a burst of energy and feel GREAT right before going into labor? Also, what kind of energetic feeling is it? I think I've got it right now. I have been feeling tired and sore lately and just feeling like poo but this morning, I don't hurt at all, I feel happy and light on my feet. I haven't felt this good since before I was pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have a burst of energy before labor... unless you count the one I had about a week before. It is part of the nesting thing, where your body is preparing. Everyone responds differently. I felt like I didn't sleep for the 3 days before labor. Hormones I think play a big part in how each of us respond differently... think of how each woman is different when she is on her period or PMSing.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i dont know why it happens i think its a way of our bodies telling us ok its almost time you better get your stuff organized so for whatever reason we feel good for a day or two. good luck maybe baby will come soon or maybe it will be a week or so.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• you need it to get teh job done?? body knows the stress is almost over, i am an emeg. c sec mom so i never had labor and idk
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:52 AM on Dec. 11, 2008