If you was in a relationship and your spouse cheated...

If you was in a relationship and your spouse cheated on you and then got the girl pregenet and of course you and the girl fell out would you make piece if she wanted her kids to know about the former child that was in the 1st relationship?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• What former child? My children would still be my hubby/ex hubby's children and that would the most important ones in the eyes of a judge, illegitimate children don't matter. And no I would not "make peace" with a woman who assisted my husband in cheating on me.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I think that would be very hard to do. Depends on how bitter I was.
    Anonymous

• did she know about you before sleeping with him?? NO then maybe i can look past it.. if she knew hell no that bitch wouldnt come near me. the kid(s) on the other hand would be welcome in my home. i dont take anything out on children
    Anonymous

• Personally I wouldn't be able to stay. No the child is not at fault but it would be a constant reminder. And it would be hard to heal. Yet I would never allow him to abandon the child.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 10:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• okay, first, could you fix your grammar?? wow.

Second... if my spouse cheated and knocked someone up, he'd be gone.
    Third... if the girl knew about me, no there would be no chance at making peace. if the girl didn't know about me, then maybe we would work out arrangements to that the half siblings could get to know each other.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2011