Why does an ex b/f never learns

Me and my ex broke up on behalf of his sneaky ways and now that we not together and we talk time to time it just seem like he never change and he still lie to me and we not together whats wrong with him?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• What is wrong with you? You know what he is and you still are worrying about him. AFTER, you have broke up. Move on.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• my ex is like that too.. drives me nuts. We have to still talk at times because we have kids together.. so sorry tootoobusy there is sometimes more to it than dropping a loser like a bad habit.

I just basically ignore it now... when he starts getting into the lies, I just say, look we aren't together, it's not my business I dont' care. The more I push that it's not my business the more distance I but between us, thus the less lies he tells.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• The question isn't whats wrong with him, more like whats wrong with you? You guys are broken up, unless you have kids together, don't even worry about the shit he does. Move on and get a better man.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 4:07 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• 1st of all we do have a kid together and when he calls sometimes he talks about his faults and that he changing but I know deep down inside he is lying if I would believe everything he tells me I would have gone back out with him. My point that I'm trying to make is why does he feel he needs to lie if we aren't together? Thats all....
    mystery8307

Comment by mystery8307 (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2011