Am I wrong? Why do I care what this woman says?

Ok, so I'm in a situation where my husband cheated on me with a friend/neighbor of ours. Her mother also lives here. Well, my husband and I are working things out. I found out yesterday that this lady has been spreading rumors about me being completely psychotic for taking him back and that he is completely psychotic for having an emotional breakdown outside one day when the slut tried to talk to him. ....long story short, this woman is jealous that my husband stayed with me instead of taking choosing her daughter because she doesn't like her daughter's husband. ....I know this is a truly messed up situation! Judge if you want, but what I'm asking is, why do I even care that this drunk crazy woman is talking about me like this? ....maybe it's the fact that I didn't do anything wrong! Idk. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• First i think this is a bad situation for you to be in, and i'm not judging we all make our own decisions and have our indiviual opinions, but i think maybe it erks you so much because you probably want these women out of your life, and the fact that you're the victim of what happened.. makes it even more hurtful, if she's the drunk you say she is.. just say to yourself drink another one b****, and don't let her bother you!! Sorry.. i'm blunt. :)
    Ellebaybayxo

Answer by Ellebaybayxo at 5:03 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• You care, because your husband cheated on you and that hurt runs deep, and it will for a VERY long time.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you feel a bit crazy for taking him back? If you really want to move past what happened, you should seriously consider moving to a new neighborhood for a completely fresh start amongst people who don't know what happened and far away from this lady and her mother. Infidelity in marriage seems to be a point of gossip for people who's business it is not, but that gossip is hurtful and you will have a hard time getting over what happened if you keep your lives in the context of that situation.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i think you dont care what she thinks or is saying about you but i think it bugs you that your in this situation at all im so happy that you can work threw it tho .... ppl cheat for diferent reasons and its doesnt make him a bad person im happy for you guys and as far as that slut goes fuck her and her mom who cares what she says just focas on u and YOUR MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    teamomija768

Answer by teamomija768 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• We are definitely focusing on one another and our girls right now. We know it's not going to be a piece of cake, but we are both willing to work at it. We've been doing really well, but it's killing me to be that close to the source of the pain, meaning her. .... I really want to move and have asked our landlords if we could transfer to their other apartment complex. I'm waiting to hear back from them on this, but I don't think they are going to let us or even know if there are any openings. Right now we are kind of stuck here. Our least isn't up until next March! Ugh. I just want them to disappear. ... Is it terrible of me that I told our landlords about the federal warrants this girl has just to try and get her out of here? ....It kind of makes me feel bad, but I just want my family to be in a comfortable and safe environment.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• If she has federal warrants you should call them and not the landlords and they'll be all over her!
    Anonymous

• The landlords informed me that they were calling the proper authorities, so I am waiting for Monday for more information.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Good for you. I would imagine federal warrants are very serious!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, she wrote over 13,000 dollars worth of hot checks out of her own mother's checkbook to buy crack.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Why would you husband cheat with such women when he has you. I hope know he knows how good he has it.
    styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 9:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2011