Why aren't men appreicative?

I was in a relationship and I gave him everything cook, clean, wk, went to school took care of our child and never was in the clubs unless it was every blue moon why he choose to mess with other females and when we broke up he gunna say he looking for a g/f on the kool isnt that confuse and crazy when he had one he didnt know what to do now he searching? Why men do this?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Is this the same relationship you've been talking about in your other, numerous, posts??????
    Anonymous

• Some men appreciate a good woman. Some don't and never will - it's his loss. I hope you find a decent caring guy next time. *hugs*
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• It goes both ways. I thank my hub and kids for things like doing the dishes, openning my door for me, etc. My husband and children return that to me. Respect goes both ways.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 9:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• unfortunely it is the same guy I was talking about before but thats the things he thinks I'm stupid bc sometime he calls and we might talk about somethings but he feels he gotta lie and he feels like I dont know that why I ask why he feels he has to lie to me and we not together.
    mystery8307

Comment by mystery8307 (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• You need to stop talking to him. He is going to keep lying, keep acting like you're crazy or not good enough, when really, it is him. Focus your energy on someone who is going to value the things you do.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I say cut ties with this guy, he's nothing but trouble and drama. You don't or shouldn't have time for that kind of ridiculous behavior!
    Anonymous

• Thanks everybody for the input I guess I still try to believe somethings he says bc he is the father of my child. I just dont understand why he have to lie or hide it when we not together.....but yall is right I need to block him out my mind
    mystery8307

Comment by mystery8307 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• well, its not as easy as everyone makes it sound
    there are GREAT guys out there, they just are hard to find
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 12, 2011