Can someone please catch me up on Army Wives??

The last episode I saw was the one where Roxy and her husband get into it about her ex working for her. I haven't had time to watch any other episodes since, but I hope to catch the season finale tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• Ok...Roxy and Trever made up, her ex isn't working for her any more, Michael got pulled over for a broken headlight by...umm.. I can't remember her name but she is the red head thats a cop, he had an open beer bottle in his car, but he didn't get arrested because he passed the sobriety test and I guess the bottle belonged to a friend he was driving home. Michael and Claudia joys daughter, I can't remember her name either, is failing college but now I guess she is gna try harder and try to get extensions and stuff like that. Denise is a nurse at the hospital she got banded from Jeremy's fiance is having a hard time getting over him and also working at the same hospital as Denise. The red heads husband wants to take a job somewhere else meaning the whole family would have to move and the red heads not that happy about it. The black couple( omg I'm having the biggest brain fart on everyones name) adopted a boy who has AIDS

retent

Answer by retent at 11:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• And the boy doesn't really like the women that much... that's all I can think of right now hope I helped a little bit
    retent

Answer by retent at 11:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Thank you! :-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:17 AM on Jun. 12, 2011