Change something about your husband/SO...

If you could change 1 thing about your man what would it be?

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• his mr mcnasty attitude. he bitches about everything. it really gets tiring after awhile
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Just to please listen when I'm talking about something really important & not let it go in 1 ear & out the other
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• His FARTS!!!! It seriously wakes me up in the middle of the night. I get really really pissed at him about them. They smell like a mixture of rotten eggs and tuna.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• That he would not argue or anything when I wanted to go out with him... He never wants to go out and when I want to go out with him he takes forever to get ready and then when we are out he argues the whole time about how he wants to go home... I would Definitely change that....lol.
    Savanna22

Answer by Savanna22 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• A bit more in touch with his feminine side and a little less like Al Bundy lol
    BTW thanks for asking a question that has no damn drama in it!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i would like to get somewhere on time for once!! no more reaching the movies in the middle of the trailers & being GLAD we didnt miss the beginning of the movie. im so sick of my mom giving me "that" look when we show up late to church or lunch. lately, ive just blammed it on the baby...but its really my DH
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:59 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• To relax and have him understand he doesn't have to always be a super hero
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Lol, all great answers. Also no problem it's nice to escape drama. Ok so for me 1 thing i would change about my SO is him lying all the time. It would be nice if he could only tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help him god!
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I would like him to learn. Not to put things off to the last minute! He has taught our 15 yr old son that!
    babyboomer1957

Answer by babyboomer1957 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I wish he would stop smoking. His dad had a heart attack at 35, so he has a familial history of heart disease. But he still smokes...
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2008