How Nice R U???

What is the nicest thing you ever done for a stranger???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 10:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I had heard that another military wife was having financial troubles. She was 7months pregnant and working at the PX, bagging groceries for tips. I contacted all the people that knew her or worked with her husband and got them all to go buy groceries that day. We all made sure to get in her line and each of us gave a $100 tip. by the end of her shift she had almost 2 thousand in cash.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 7:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I like to think I am a nice person all the time the nicest thing I did recently was give a stranger about $50 of Similac checks
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Went grocery shopping one day and on my way out of the shopping complex I seen a homeless person with a sign asking for money...I don't give them money just in case but I gave him an entire bag of groceries....things that didnt need to be cooked or refrigerated obviously lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I help lots of people every day am I nice no just helping out other humans
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• gave a homeless man my sandwich even though i just bought it for myself and was hungry
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I was outside a mini-market one day, and a woman who spoke only Spanish (which is not common around here, good thing I had three years of it in high school) asked about how to get to a specific pizza shop because that's where her husband worked. She had walked to the wrong pizza shop on a hot summer day, in a country that was new to her, and where she didn't speak the language. It was two miles away, so I drove her there.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:47 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I like to think I am a nice person all the time; I help out others as much as possible and when I can and see that someone needs help weather it be just a door held for them or whatever; we were coming home from eating and I had some food that I was bringing home that I didn't eat all of it and there was a homeless man and his children on the corner I told my husband to pull over and gave him what was left and a couple dollars to get him and his kids something to drink
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 12, 2011