DH Bday. Ideas on what I can do to make it special

On the 18th is DH's 42nd birthday. We have no $ right now to go out and I'll only be 4 weeks PP so can't really give him "special cuddles" without going against docs orders. Not sure how to make his day special when my choices are limited. What would you do if you have no $, no transportation, and no sex?

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 10:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Make his favorite meal and stay home or have a picnic at a park,beach with just you him and the kids. Congrats On your LO. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Make a cake and have the kids make a card or two. Maybe do a nice dinner if you are up to it... You guys could give the kids PB and J for dinner and after they are in bed and between the babies feeding have a 'date' dinner and a movie. Special one on one time. My DH is the 19th. He got gypped. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• or you could have a small potluck get together to help with the food cost and then give a "promise" for fun b-day action at a later time!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• renew your vows?
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:43 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Rent a movie that he has been wanting to see and make his favorite meal.
    RShilling

Answer by RShilling at 10:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I would cook his favorite supper and write him a letter of why I love him so much and how much he means to me.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 7:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2011