Who Taught U???

How did you learn to speak spanish???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 10:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in

• i come from a bilingual family. the only way to communicate with my grandparets was to speak spanish even though i am not fluent totally i can get my point across. i want to do more for my healthcare career because it really does help with jobs and i so need to get a job after graduation and it migh be my ticket to a job. or at least ahead of the line in some areas.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• rosetta stone!1 i loved it!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Everything I know I learned from Dora. :0) Ok.... and one semester in high school... I really wish I had been able to take more. I love the language and now days it is so useful! Especially for finding a job! Most postings around here are for bi-lingual people.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• My dad spoke it growing up. My grandmother speaks it as a first language. I knew SOME words growing up, but I'm the first in my generation to not speak it lol. I was taught by family and as a requirement for 7th grade I needed a language lol.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 10:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I had classes in high school.

Answer by Bmat at 10:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I'm Spanish. It's sad that I don't know the language that well but I am interested in taking a class.

I would love to visit Spain someday so hopefully I'll learn to speak the language before then.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• never learned the language,took in high school and never caught on
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 2:43 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• The first bits were from my parents; my dad taught bilingual classes when I was a kid; the rest in middle/high school and watching the occasional Spanish-language program.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:42 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• 2 years in high school and I am taking my second semester in the Fall.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I watched lots of spanish programs on PBS when I was a child and they taught it in my Elementary school ( I live in Texas)
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2011