How do I help clear up thrush..on me? adult content

I'm nursing my daughter and she's has thrush, and now I have it on my nipples as well. She was given medicine to clear hers up, but I was wondering if anyone knows any at home remedies to help clear it up on me? Since my daughter will take bottles as well, she is being bottle-fed while we're clearing up because it was painful to nurse her. I have been pumping to keep my milk supply up, then I wash off with antibacterial soap then put a little of my daughters medicine on each nipple. I use the medicine 2x daily around the same time I give it to her. Anyone have any suggestions on how to clear it up faster? I'd really appreciate it, I'd rather she didn't get too used to only bottles.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Health

• Lamsil cream, make sure to wash it off before feedings and reapply after.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• *lamisil
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I use gentian violet. It burns the 1st time you put it on, but after that, it doesn't hurt.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 11:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• If forgot to tell you that gentian violet will turn your headlights purple and will stain your clothes.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 11:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Melaleuca oil
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011