What was your first sign that you were pregnant?

Mine was an extremely bloated midsection and swollen boobs around the same time my period didn't show up. What about you?

KatieFlower

Asked by KatieFlower at 11:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Usually I'm a size A cup and when my boobs grew to a size C in about a week it was I either was pregnant or my SO became God.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• ^haha L0L
    KatieFlower

Answer by KatieFlower at 11:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Boobs. Definetly. Just wearing a bra hurt.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 11:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• with my first lack of period with my second i didn't know until i was about 4 mo. and that was only because i felt a flutter that didn't feel like gas pains.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I got horribly car sick and nothing I did would help. I hadn't been car sick since I was 12.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i started to spot then had sore boobs then sickness
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My boobs hurt, felt like boulders, and grew an entire cup (from A to B), bloated belly, and a wee bit of nausea for about 2 wks when I smelled food, but not enough to make me think I was pregnant. Lol, I had been TTC for too long, and was sick of hoping. BUUUTTTT, guess what! Yup, I was actually pregnant that time!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:46 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Oh yeah and the bOObs! that definitely was a big sign!
    KatieFlower

Answer by KatieFlower at 11:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I just missed a period. I had regular PMS symptoms as well...turns out they were pregnancy symptoms, haha =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i felt bloated and boobs were so sore and seem to have grown to a full cup size over night.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 11, 2008