Names for a shih tzu puppy!

My DH just read my daughter a night time story about a princess who got a puppy.Maddie, my DD was like "I wish I had a puppy!" My husband said,'Your wish is my command Princess Madison"And that's when my husband brought out maddie's new shih Tzu puppy!we had been planning on it for months and we finally got it! she is super happy and excited! The puppy gets to lay with her tonight. We need a name for the pup though! Maddie can't think of a name...she kinda likes Bubbles but that is our neighbors dog's name!lol:) What do you guys think?she is almost completely black and has HUGE chocolate eyes! She has short hair too. Well it's a girl!

hkdjhg

Asked by hkdjhg at 11:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pets

• are you able to post a picture?
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 11:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• CJM SHM: Yes I could i just don't now how to? Do i just umm copy and paste it or what? I don't really know how....
    hkdjhg

Comment by hkdjhg (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• If you click on the use full editor you'll see a button that says Add Photo. You can click on that and just browse on your computer for the photo.

Shih Tzu's are so cute. There are all sorts of names: Muffin, Princess, Precious......I'll let ya know if I come up with anymore.
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Awww...maddie loves the name Muffin! Thanks! i'll see if i can add a phot! I really am bad at anything that has to do with technology lol:)
    hkdjhg

Comment by hkdjhg (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• You're Welcome, I'm glad she likes that name.
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Maybe I'll have the DH upload the photo tomorrow! I can't figure it out...lol! He uploaded the pic of me in my album...so he can do it again! Haha:) I think we might go with Muffin....Maddie keeps calling her Muffin....Thanks!
    hkdjhg

Comment by hkdjhg (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Cocoa or Coco could be short for chocolate???
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• toodles! that was one of our shih tzu's name until a pitbull killed her.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• or tinkerbell, tahts our other shih tzu
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You know that puppy will "pee all over the bed" don't you? More than once in a night. (just wondering)
    I love naming puppies....
    We had a Rhodesian Ridgeback with big brown eyes..(."Bella" or "Belle) sometimes, was her name. She was a rescued dog and turned out to have a jealousy biting issue and had to be put down. We still CRY over Bella and I will miss her forever. None like her.
    Our dogs are Camille (Cammie) and PeeWee the Runt....., others in neighborhood are Dixie, Liberty (Libbie) , Angel, Gretchin, Gretchel and Red.........now you know all our dogs in 2 blocks!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 12:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2011