I want to know if im pregnant ? adult content

Well im 17 years old and i was on birth control last year in november and i was suppose to go back and get my other shot after those 3 months past but i didnt so me and my boyfriend was having SEX and he came inside of me but didnt nothing happen i thought i was pregnant but i was not .. So now like 2 weeks ago before i went outta town my boyfriend came in me again but now he doing that everytime we have sex and my stomach is really hurting it hurts when i lay on it and feel like i have to throw up but i don't. I've just been feeling weird and if feels like there is something inside my stomach. Wheni touch it its kinda hard then it will go away then it will come back. My breast have been hurting every night i get ready to go to sleep and when ever i get up i feel really dissy a lot.. I really want to know do i sound like i might be pregnant or what????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    Anonymous

• Take a test. I'll be nice and stop there.
    Anonymous

• If you don't take the test and are pregnant, you'll still be pregnant and scared and if you are not pregnant you will have been scared for nothing, but because you didn't take the test you will continue to be scared for nothing. So get the test and find out so you can get on with your life one way or the other.
    Tess48612

Answer by Tess48612 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Go to a store and buy a pregnancy test. Pee on the strip and wait a few minutes. That little plastic stick will be able to tell you if you are pregnant...we can't.

If you do not want to get pregnant, I suggest you stop having unprotected sex.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• You need to take a test. That's the only way you'll know. Putting it off won't make you any less pregnant. You then need to make some decisions. Will you keep it? Put it up for adoption? Abort? Which is right for you? If you're not, you need to get on birth control NOW. Otherwise, you could get pregnant, or get an STD. I know at 17, you feel immune to these things, but you're NOT. I see young women your age getting pregnant and getting diseases they can't treat and will have to deal with for the rest of their lives. You need to consider what's more important- what feels good right now, or the rest of your life.
    Good luck. Please go take a test.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I would take a test ASAP.
    graysmom321

Answer by graysmom321 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• yes yes yes no no no no yes no yes no yes no MAYBE YOU SHOULD BUY A TEST!!!!

Anonymous

• Maybe while your out buying a test, you can buy condoms as well.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Did they teach this in school yet or is sex ed a cutback??
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• WHY ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2011