Has anyone had implantation bleeding? If so is it bright red, brown or burgundy like in color? and how long does it last?

cdonovan612

Asked by cdonovan612 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't recall having implantation bleeding... but from what I've discussed with my OB and from what I've read, it's usually pinkish in color or like a period that just spots. It shouldn't last long at all. If it does and is heavy, it could actually be your period or something more serious. But again, I don't recall even having it. Good luck!
    CristieLeigh

Answer by CristieLeigh at 1:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I had it once out of five pregnancies. It was a small amount, though not unnoticeable, all at the same time, and burgundy in color.
    Anonymous

• i had it once and it was a light brownish- burgandy color, it was creamy and lotion like. i saw it when i wiped and it was just a little. i thought i was going to start my period so i just put a tampon in and went to work. I took it out and it barely had anything on it. I wasnt anything like a period and it was a whole different texture. Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 9:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• seven days after ovulation I expereinced spotting after sex. I didn't even realize it until last month when I was looking at my charts from TTC for DD. LOL Cannot believe I missed it! But I was fed up by then and didn't care anymore. It was a dark red and very light, mixed in with vaginal secretions and semen (tmi lol sorry)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Dec. 12, 2008