How can i get my so to pay me more attention without constantly asking adult content

I want to at least snuggle at night,I want sex more that he does,I don't know what to do to turn him on so that he can't resist

adg67lis

Asked by adg67lis at 11:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• my dh, is stressed out at the end of the day from work.. and really tired... maybe try a nice massage.. foot rub. dh likes his scalp/head rubbed too.. and just put some nice music on.. light some candles.. turn off the lights... close the door... just talk sweetly.. ask about his day... kiss his neck, lips... and go from there. Maybe even hop in the shower with him.. and wash his body for him.. lol dh always get aroused.. when I was his ummm
    good luck!
    reyreybella01

Answer by reyreybella01 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• another mom told me to wear one of his large shirts with high heels and no panties, sounded pretty hot to me!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I struggle with getting my dh in the mood as well. But, don't worry... I agree with reyreybella and lizzybee. There is nothing sexier to a man than his woman in one of his shirts. Also, for some reason my hubby LOVES IT when I wear sweats. Not frumpy ones but cute little work-out sweats. (Oh yeah this was pre 35 week preggo belly lol), you can also try asking him what's on his mind. But whatever you do, DON'T make the same mistake I did. I was having an emotional prego moment and in a round about way I said, "That's alright, I would be repulsed at the site of me naked too." I wasn't trying to guilt him, I literally felt that way however I did not think about how he would react nor did I realize his feelings. So just take care of your hubby and let him know that no matter what you understand and you love him...
    FirstTimeMom224

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 2:47 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Dress up sexy and seduce him
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 12, 2011