I just killed a spider so big, I think it had it's own social security number.

Crawling across my living room floor. Don't they just creep the heck outta ya?!

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I love the title! I HATE spiders. I try not to scream when I see them because I don't want the kids to cry every time they see one. I am even scared to kill one....ahhh bugs!
    mommy2amari

Answer by mommy2amari at 11:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• They don't scare me. But if you think it had it's own social security number, you should have kept it instead of killing it so you could have used it as a tax deduction next year! LOL
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I've seen a lot of spiders this year. The only thing about it that creeps me out is that we have found a lot of brown recluses lately.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I hate spiders! I would probably be crying
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 11:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Holy crap, there have been a ton of them this year. Normally it doesn't bother me, but in the past 2 weeks I have killed 3 brown recluses and more brown widows (not black, brown- they look just like the black ones but with a mottled brown body and red hour glass) than i can count!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• They creep the heck out of me, but I still get my bug-catching jar, catch them, and set them free outside.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Ewww, I've killed a few of those. I worked with girl once who said her first apartment had a wolf spider infestation. She said they were so big when she stepped on them the legs actually poked out on either side of her shoe. I still shudder at that image.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• EWWW! I HATE THAT!!! As I was walking in the house yesterday, I saw a black something moving on my shoulder. I get all hysterical trying to swipe off what was on me & here it was a big, black, fat, spider!!! OMGosh!, I was so grossed out, it just really gave me the willies!!
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Oh yeah, wildflower, those wolf spiders really ARE that big!
    Our first place was a trailer in FL that we rented from a slumlord in our early ays. One of the first nights we were there we heard this clicking sound after we were in bed. Almost like someone drumming their nails on the wall. Flip the light switch: it was a wolf spider walking on the wall!!! Those things are SERIOUSLY HUGE!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I hate, hate, hate spiders!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2011