I don't mean to be a bitch but...

I just cannot take anymore of this high school crap!
Imature redundant women are sucking the whole meaning behind this site dry!
Why are people so rude? How many freakin times do we have to have this question asked...and always anon..it is like they are sitting there asking over and over again for kicks. If a mom is rude don't get your panties in a bunch just ignore it and move on already! I mean seriously am I the only one out here tired of this crap? Jeeze!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 11:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You go girl.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i agree with you salexander
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• the only crap i am tired of is the donkeys that are always rude. it is just disgusting. and how many times can you get bashed or called ignorant or stupid before it starts to get to you? my tolerence level isn't very high and people like the rude people on here tend to get my blood boiling and when that happens you can bet your little bunched up panties that i am going to say something
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I wish some people would just grow up. Like when you specifically ask for no one to bash, and then you don't even get one nice answer....Gawsh....
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• You gotta be tough to survive on here : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:54 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• jodi205 go ahead and defend yourself as you should...just don't ask for the 11 millionth time why are people so mean or rude....super frustrating...they just are..so blast them back or move on..i dont have a problem with either one just all the baby whining. So 3rd grade playground! We are raising kids here...and some act like freakin babies themselves...whaaa you were mean to me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:54 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i dont ask the question all the time i asked it once when i first joined cuz it is really juvenile. i will respond to the question if it is posted and i will respond just like i did to yours. these people are ignorant and rude and in my opinon should be squashed
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Is there a question in particular that you're talking about?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:58 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• wow so i have to ask why you asked this i mean were you trying to start a fight? Cuz thats what is going to happen. I hate rude people on here they do make me mad and im not innocent i at times answer a question and relize after i answered it maybe i was a tad rude but sometimes its not so much being rude as stating your opion there is a difference. THERE are alot of RUDE people on here though. everyone should step back grow up in my opion.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• oh look a question that causes people to be rude look at that i was right. Stop all the fighting cant we all just get along we are parents here what are we teaching our children?
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008