I want to know if i am pregnant

lately i have been feeling really weird. i am 16 but the first time me and my boyfriend had sex i was on my period but after that i started getting really tired and sick and my breast is hurting but after that we have had sex again and every time he has came so in really not sure my stomach is hard alot and im really feeling weird do you think that i could be pregnant?

Country_Mom1994

Asked by Country_Mom1994 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test or go see your doctor.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 11:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• well im 17 and i wanna know the same thing i've been feeling the same way . So we just need to take a pregnancy test or see a doctor.
    KhadijahR4

Answer by KhadijahR4 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• How come everytime this question gets ask, it's a new member asking. Hmmmmm......
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• wwell piss on the keyboard and give me 5 min lol J/k.. Go pee on a stick woman!!
    Dork4Fish

Answer by Dork4Fish at 11:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• !) why was he not wearing a condom? B) We can't answer this for you. You have to take a test. That is the ONLY way to know. Anything else is pure speculation.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Its just a question why do it matter anybody that thinks there pregnant before taking a test would wanna know from some people that have been pregnant before so thats why and im a new member and i asked so what u probably would have done the same thing. NOT catchin a attitude but young girl are curious
    KhadijahR4

Answer by KhadijahR4 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Why do people come here and tell us all about their sex life and their symptoms and ask us if they are pregnant instead of taking a test? I just don't get it.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I can't even take these particular questions seriously any more.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• You're already a mom at 16? This is something you should know about by now, and how to prevent it happening again before you're an adult.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• You don't have to answer the question then .. NOT everybody have to answer the question ..
    KhadijahR4

Answer by KhadijahR4 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2011