Could this be a miscarriage? adult content

I just had sex with my bf, been a couple weeks. I'm only about 6 weeks pregnant rift now. I gabby spotted but I was bleeding afterwards. Its not a lot but its more red then pink. Then I just peed and there's red particles in the toilet. I've never seen anything like it during my period. I'm worried but there's no cramping but I'm not far along I know implantation bleeding should be taking place but that's usually brown for me. Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Are they small particles or more like clots? Are you cramping? I would call your local ER and talk with a nurse. They could tell you better. Good luck.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• get a dr appt, and talk 2 dr. i had some bleeding early n my pregnancy and they put me on bedrest for the weekend. i was fine, but better 2 b safe than sorry. (i would say its not a miscarage.. ) but still not good to b bleeding.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 11:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Implantation bleeding should have already happened.

It sounds risky to me. I am not going to say miscarriage, but it doesn't sound good. You should visit an ER and/or call your OB. Nurse cannot (according to my aunt who IS a nurse) give you any medical advice over the phone really, because if they're wrong and it's life threatening and if they don't tell you to come in, they can be held liable.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 11:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• When I miscarried it was huge clots, severe cramping. It was awful. If I were you, I would call an advice nurse to ease your worries. GL
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• when i did it was alot of bleeding an huge clots but everyone is different not saying u did but u might wanta get checked out for this one i spotted a couple times so idk know what to say but see the doc
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 2:36 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• call your dr!
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 5:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2011