Something isnt right.

I'm 34wks pregnant and have been having contractions on and off for the last few days well almost a week now. But yesterday I started to leak something whitish and creamy. And sence I wont up this morning like 2hours ago. I have been having HORRIBLE contractions. They start in my lower back and work their way around to my stomach. I am also still leaking the stuff. I cant walk i have so much pressure down there and I can feel her moving in my pelvic bones. I also keep feeling bubbles down there. And I dont think My belly can get any lower. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR...YOU COULD BE IN LABOR!!! OR GO TO L&D!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think you need to call your OB or the hospital and get seen as soon as you can.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:56 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• You need to call your doctor for sure. The leaking white creamy stuff isn't amniotic fluid... that is clear. But if you aren't able to walk because of the pain, then you need to see someone.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• The white creamy stuff is probably just discharge, not amniotic fluid. But your contractions sound a little to intense for 34 weeks. I would call your doctor right away, if you haven't already.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2008