does anyone know of any cheap daycares i seem to be unable to find any within my limits here?

i live in tates creek and theres not much choice over here in daycares and i have a low limited income therefore having trouble with childcare and because i have too much income for childcare assistance that causes problems too.

ch1sti4n09

Asked by ch1sti4n09 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know your area, but...
    Your best bet is to look for a stay at home mom that is willing to take in another baby. Check at church or with friends, see if they know someone.
    Centers are always pretty expensive.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I dont know about daycare in your city, but i recommend you call the city hall or whoever could know about it in your town. They should be able to help you with this "problem". I also want to tell you to be careful with really cheap daycares. Most of those really cheap daycare have uneducated teachers who work there because they "like" to do it or just do it because they get some money for it. Its really hard to find a daycare with really great teacher who love their job.

I hope i could help you at least a little.
    Good luck. :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Don't just go for cheap, make sure yo uare getting a quality, ethical daycare! Too many things are happening in daycares!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I understand exactly what you mean. That is why I am starting my own daycare so I can stay at home with my son while making some income. I have a degree in business so that helps with opening my daycare a little. Talking about expensive daycare I was pay 250 a week and that wasnt even enough. Stay at home- babysit kids along with yours. You can make money while staying at home.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2008