is it caylee? omg!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• what are you asking here????
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• A link might be helpful :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Huh?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• they have found a body less than 1/2 mile from the casey anthonys parents home! a meter reader found a bag & when he picked it up the skull fell out, they say it's of a small girl 2 yo
    Anonymous

• That's...creepy.

I actually knew about this from the news lol. It would be nice if that's her...but who knows.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• How sad. If that is her  at least she can be properly buried, and sorry to say but this is what needed to happen to open her grandparents eyes. God bless the angel.

Anonymous

• OMG! That poor baby. I don't understand how people can hurt little kids.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• This story makes me ill. I don't understand how a mother, or anyone for that matter can kill a child. That bitch needs to fry.
    Anonymous

• I watch Nancy Grace & I've seen the tapes where the grandparents are trying to get some kind of info from Casey, it's heartbreaking,if this is that little angel at least the family can grieve for her & bury her & if Casey did it put her ass in population at the pen let's see how long she last there!

tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Well, on the positive side, now the prosecutors can go after her with the death penalty. How sad for the family that will be given the news of their child's body being found.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2008