Has anyone tried the "Total Transformation" behavior program?

I've been trying to find actual information and non-biased reviews of this program and am coming up short. In fact, it almost appears that they have some kind of team who surfs the net, looking to make sure that only their reviews and opinions are available when you search for it.

What does the program suggest you do, basically?

What kind of punishment or discipline?

Is it religious in nature?

Anything else?

RanaAurora

Asked by RanaAurora at 12:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in General Parenting

• It's mainly active listening. It is religion-based. Honestly, the Monks of New Skete would probably be just as good.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have only heard the commercials but they sound too good to be true, I'm sorry but if your kid is out of control there is no quick fix.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• OKay, "active listening" means what, though, Liz? All parents try to control their kids behavior, teach them to listen, and that their actions result in consequences.
    I'm trying to actually figure out WHAT they teach, specifically, because when my dad asked me to search, it's actually creepy how you can't find anything that's not advertising.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 3:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• of course.. you have to buy the program to get the 'secret'.. sorry hunny haven't had a reason to try this but if you do let me know how it works could be good for my nephew
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2008