My point is...

If someone is bashing or really rude report them and move on.
It just seems like instead of asking adult or fun questions we are all drowning in why are people so rude questions. It just gets really old and is not what this site is about! I beg you ladies...come on you are smart and funny...lets have some questions without the drama...if I want that I will go back to high school. From this point forward I will not answer stupid repetitive ?'s that start fights..who's with me?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i agree with you. these people on here are just looking for fights though and nothing is ever going to be done about it. its like good ratings for cafemom yea know?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I agree...I've only been out of high school two years, I wasn't planning on going back so soon :oP
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• and everyone knows what your point was ,but still i just don't understand lately how some people can bash and everyone is supposed to deal with it and on the same hand if i were to stick up for myself or another cafemom member i would get reported can you explain that? cuz it has happened to me before
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• jodi205 that is why you take the high road...the adult road report them and move on...don't you get it...they are looking to get a rise out of you and it is working! Report it and it will get removed and if they do it often enough they will be suspended or canceled all together...just try to let it go! In the mean time ask adult fun smart questions and the rest of us will be happy to laugh cry or whatever right along with you.
    Hugs!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Yeah the CM team now has on the report page to PLEASE not respond to bashers, because it'll only egg them on more. I've tried really hard to follow their wishes. What really sucks is when you KNOW that someone is breaking the rules (like using racial slurs or something, for example), but CM doesn't do anything about it >:( Then it's even harder to ignore it and move on...but you'll feel better if you do, I promise.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008