Calling all present and former teachers!

I was wondering if you would be kind enough to read through a paper that I need to submit for grading in the next 10 days. I'm pretty happy with it now, but would like some proof-reading. Thank you so much!  This paper is supposed to be in MLA format (12 pt font, TNR, and double-spaced).

I had the entire thing posted here but thought it to be a bad idea for the paper to be so public; plagiarism and whatnot.  If you are interested in proof-reading a 3-4 page paper on Henry David Thoreau, please send me a message.  I would really love some input.  Thanks again!

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 1:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in

• It's been a long time since I've read a paper, but writing, grammar, sentence structures were my strengths. I am a retired Teaching Assistant. As I do not know a lot about your subject, I would be interested in taking a look and offering opinions on use of grammar, spelling, etc. if this is what you're looking for.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 11:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2011