Do your peers, family, friends or husband

ever get upset when you receive or send text messages?
it's my SO's pet peeves :/

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• DH used to get upset when I texted until I told him that it was no different from him taking a phone call (an unimportant one) when we were at dinner, spending time together, etc. Now he doesn't do that - LOL!!
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 1:17 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• No, we all text. I get annoyed once and awhile, for example, if we are watching a movie (at home) and it is quiet and they are clicking away, or if we are in the middle of a conversation. But for the most part, it is more common to text then not to.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:19 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• No, cause I don't text or use my cell phone very much.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• No, me and my hubby text people a lot, he is use to me having my cell phone in my hands most of the day by now. lol
    erica0508

Answer by erica0508 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• No. If my husband did get upset I would give him a piece of my mind. there is no reason for him to get upset which is good cuz he doesn't. Lol.
    Hapsand123

Answer by Hapsand123 at 2:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• No majority of the time I hat emails text and client calls I'm always on my phone in one way or another and he's used to it but sometimes he will snatch it and say not now ok and I respect that
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• When you are having a conversation with one of them? Then yes, it bothers me alot when I am talking to someone and their phone rings or goes off and they stop/interrupt our conversation to answer their text...that is rude and it bothers me alot.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 1:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2011