What can i do for Vaginal Dryness? adult content

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vaginal-dryness/DS00550

Is there anything else that actually works other then Estrogen gels/creams? I dont want Estrogen on me or going in me. I want something that will work effectively and natural. I am breastfeeding as well

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Health

• You may just need some extra lubrication. http://www1.passionparties.com/CAP/Public/en/USA/ShowItemDetails.wcp?&Item=2207 this is one of the best lubricates I have found.

Good Luck!

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I use Astroglide

Answer by admckenzie at 2:07 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I had that problem right after I had my dd and I went to this website http://www.womentowomen.com and they have good info on how to relieve the problem. As long as long as u do not have any other medical problem causing your problem.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:11 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• but if i have vaginal dryness all my life then there is a problem. I dont make enough Estrogen in me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:17 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Have u been to your doc and addressing any potiental problems? Do u know what is causing your dryness?? Here are a few other natural choices like FemaLube. I used this its kinda pricey, but it also works for the sex life too. You can go to google and put in Femalube anbd it will take u to a site if u want to know more about it.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• ahhhh i see. Try the femalube, thats what my problem was untill I got prego and a little dryness after words then suddenly there was like a switch that got flipped and I was "normal" again. don't kniow if it was the femalube or not.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• drink lots of water?
    it will prob get better after your done breastfeeding
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• for the sole purpose of making sex comfortable, get horny i guess is what the website is saying
    "Occasional vaginal dryness during intercourse may mean that you aren't sufficiently aroused. Make time to be intimate with your partner and allow your body to become adequately aroused and lubricated. It may help to talk with your partner about what feels good. Having intercourse regularly also may help promote better vaginal lubrication"
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Get some Replens. Its perfectly harmless on breastfeeding women and replenishes vaginal moisture. Its an everyday use moisture product that comes in suppository tablets. No creams and no estrogen. Its just for dryness.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 3:15 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Oh and you can pick it up at your local pharmacy. OTC.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 3:17 AM on Jun. 12, 2011