Ideas?

What do you do for a workout at home? I live in a small town that doesn't even have a gym, nor do I have much time!

shauna9909

Asked by shauna9909 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Do you have FIT tv on direct tv? The shows range from 30hr to 1hr and I have an ab lounge that I love to use for my belly. Jump rope is a great cardio workout as well!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 1:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I agree with determind. The FIT TV channel is GREAT and has something for everyone. If you don't have Dircet TV, most cable or sattelite providers have some kind of fitness channel. If no cable, even PBS has excercise shows in the morning. Most importantly, you have to find something that you enjoy! DVDs are plentiful and again, any kind of workout you can imagine...
    secondrose

Answer by secondrose at 10:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2008