It just killed a mouse!

my cat may woke me up, i thought she was palying ( its 130am ) but then i see she was chaseing a mouse. we lost it and she has been hunting for it for an hour now. she found it and it ran into my bedroom so i stayed by the door needless to say it went behind the door and came out i grabed dh's hate ( only thing reachable at the time sorry dh ) and tried to catch it which i did but i dont know what happend. i woke dh up told him i caught a mouse but if i life the hat it might get away so he gets up and takes over and thats when i saw i killed it ( again not sure how ) im happy its gone but i still feel bad. :( and of corse my cat is still looking for it. cant sleep as is and now i have a lil guilt. there gross and disease ridden but im not an animal killer. i leave that to the cat.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Ahhhh they are soo cute!!! hahaha just joking!!! Bet your cat pissed at ya though! There went her dinner or dessert.....
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:58 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• lol..its been 20 mins and she is still looking. i took her fun away. i just fell bad didnt mean to kill it. its not like i used a hard hat just a reg soft hat..and i dont like the feeling of crushing something even if its a bug so i know i didnt use pressure..least i dont think i did.
    tabbys4

Comment by tabbys4 (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Gotta love cats! I have 4 of them and it took all 4 to work together to kill a fly in the house yesterday!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:13 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• lol emmyanddlisa~ i have 3 may was on the hunt, haystack was sleeping and oreo watch from the couch lol..
    tabbys4

Comment by tabbys4 (original poster) at 2:21 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Disease ridden? Unlikely. Very unlikely.

Don't feel bad, it happens. What would have happened if the cat had actually gotten it? lol

Hehe... oreo sits and watches from the sofa. how appropriate!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:08 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• my female cat brought a baby bunny into my home about a week ago. I was scared... I woke up DH and asked him to get it outside. I love my cats but hate that they do things like this and bring them home. I told DH I was going to introduce carrots to their diet(LOL)
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 12:36 AM on Jun. 13, 2011