I have a gut feeling I might be having twins.. Im showing fast at 6-9weeks??

This is my 2nd baby so i know the drill, But i didnt show till about 5 months with my 1st and this is number 2 im at 9 weeks and showing like i did with my first... we think twins. ne ideas on how to tell.. i throw up way more and am extremly tired compared to my first also my emotions are high rolling and i eat everything... I read some article that these are signs of twins...

Madilous08

Asked by Madilous08 at 1:58 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The gut feeling is rarely wrong, but you'll know for sure when you go in to get the sonogram!

Do twins run in either side of the family?
    Tommyskitty

Answer by Tommyskitty at 2:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My Boyfriend his brothers his dads 2 sons have twins 2 set each boy has a set.. but im showing so fast never before with my first!!!
    Madilous08

Comment by Madilous08 (original poster) at 2:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yea, you won't know until the u/s but those are some good signs. Your hormone levels would be higher, so if you take an at home pregnancy test and it turns positive very quickly then that might be a sign. When you go to get the u/s make sure to have the ob look for twins. When I went in for my u/s, my ob looked and said I was having one, I told him to please keep looking...that's when he found my 2nd one. :)
    newmom2bgtwins

Answer by newmom2bgtwins at 2:14 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Do you have any idea how tiny they are at this stage? If you are showing this early it may be something other than baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Wow, yea my friend had twins and she said the doc might think since im growing faster he would assign an u/s earlier.. yea i didnt take a test till i was 13 days late lol.. i was a little nervous.. but my sister is 16 weeks and is on baby number 3 and im 9 weeks baby 2 and im showing as much as her!!
    Madilous08

Comment by Madilous08 (original poster) at 2:18 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Its just bloating. It will go away in a few weeks.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• You could be further along than you think you actually are. Also, twins running on the father's side has no effect on you having twins. If it doesn't run in your family then there's a chance it's not twins.
    MrsBridges19

Answer by MrsBridges19 at 8:38 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Its deff. Not Bloating! Yea either way is fine with me.. i just feel very different!
    Madilous08

Comment by Madilous08 (original poster) at 10:17 AM on Jun. 12, 2011