Curious... Nesting?!

Ok how many of you went into nesting mode before you had your baby?? How many weeks before you went into labor did it set in?? I am just curious. Almost 35 wks and I suddenly have the urge to clean everthing and redo the baby's room again. I also have the most abduntant boost of energy that I have not had this whole pregnancy!?!
Curious Mommy -2- Be
Shawna
Thanks

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've nested on and off my entire pregnancy. I had a huge nesting spree around weeks 25-30. Then I had another one in weeks 35-37. Now at week 38 I'm too frickin miserable to get up and do anything...even wash dishes. I don't think nesting has anything to do with when you go into labor : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I always got it like the week before baby and then I clean and clean and clean like a mad women!! Im 35 weeks too and hopeing it kicks in a lil sooner this time cause my house is outta control!! Whens your due date??
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I nest constantly when pregnant but it alwys gets worst right bout 35 36 weeks...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i started nesting about 3 or 4 weeks before i started going in to labor
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• mine hit hard about 29 weeks, I have cleaned out all the closets, scrubbed floors and dusted the corners. Now, I 'm so tired that it all looks a mess again. I either need another boost or to deliver this little man.

gerti

Answer by gerti at 12:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• with my first, I stareted really going crazy and cleaned for like 24 hours straight when i was probably about 8 1/2 months, with this pregnancy i have been cleaning like a mad woman since about 18 weeks and i am almost 28 weeks now. I think it just depends, and who knows maybe you wont ever have that feeling but i hate it. My back is so sore after i clean, everyday and it's hard to do anything the next day!
    mamad86

Answer by mamad86 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2008