Is your husband or SO superstitious or weird?

My husband makes me rub his golf balls the day he has to play in a tournament, he has a special song he listens to on the way there, and he marks his balls with our initials.

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 2:37 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I was going to say no to this question but as I continued to read your post I was reminded of the sports fanatic my own dh is. During the game everyone has to be wearing the team clothing. I don't get into football but I wear the clothes for his sake on game day sometimes and if I don't and the team is losing he's swears its because I or one of the kids is not wearing the shirt or because his team hat he's wearing is not turned forwards or backwards. If the team is winning when the hat is backwards the hat stays backwards, If the team is losing then lets try the hat forwards and see how that works. Too funny.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 4:56 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Not superstitious. But depends on your definition of weird. To some, yes. To me, no.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:41 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• To me this is very weird LOL but also strangely HILARIOUS! My husband doesn't have any weird quirks really except before we leave the house to go anywhere, he does a self pat down and walks the same path through the house each time making sure he has everything, then he puts everything in the same pockets each time. Phone in front right pocket, and keys in the left. He's a dork but I love him.
    FirstTimeMom224

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 2:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I'm not married but I am superstitious and to some people weird. Lol.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 2:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• No my hubs is normal, I'm the weird one.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:02 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Thats very odd. My husband is mexican..like really mexican. His parents are straight from mexico, and they have all kinds of weird things. Like, if you walk around barefoot, you'll get sick, and get arthritis, or milk is a cure all for poison, but its bad to drink milk and eat pork at the same time, and then another one which my MIL made me do was, there was a lunar eclipse, and I happened to be pregnant at the time. She wouldn't let me go outside, she covered all the windows and made me wear red underwear because if I didn't I would have a miscarriage. So strange, but I follow along, just to make em happy and comfortable, and really they aren't that bad ,lol
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 3:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• DH is not superstitious. DH would say that he does weird things to honor family tradition. LOL
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 4:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2011