Anyone watch "Ghost Adventures?"

I just recently started watching it and last night they were at a old 'boys home" called Preston Castle. One of the guys got scratched adn one of them was scatched while the camera was on his leg!! Tonight right now they are all in an old mental hospital in Penn and it was awful on how some of the people there were sooooo mistreated. One of which is when someone bit an orderly more then 2x, the person got all his teeth taken out!!

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:13 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yeah, I watch it sometimes. I like Ghost Hunters better.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 3:23 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I love it!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 3:49 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yeah... I LOVE that show. :) It's sooo funny how the other dude gets scared all the time... I forget his name... Not Zac and not the married one... dammit... I can't even remember their names... I love the one where Zac was on the bed that some dead girl used while living. He was playing around and asking if they disliked that he was on the bed. All of a sudden he JUMPS off all freaked out saying something grabbed his butt... LMFAO!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I finally remembered his name! It's not Nick, either, but the other one that gets scared all the time. His face is priceless!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:52 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Aaron
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 4:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• ya we have watched it, we have pretty much watched all the paranorrnal movies that r on netflicks as well. they kinda creep me out a bit
    lilshawty25

Answer by lilshawty25 at 6:18 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My daughter and I watch it, it's so much fun. Another really great show is the "The Haunted" on Animal Planet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• never seen it but sounds interesting will look for it
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Oh yes I watch Ghost Adventures I love that show!! The newest episode was on Friday night, they were at Miss Loretta Lynn's home Hurricane Mills. That was a very good episode! (I am a fan of Miss Loretta too). Zach, Nick and Aaron have had quite a few interesting episodes and adventures.... I hope they will have more new episodes soon!
    I also like Ghost Hunters and sometimes watch Paranormal State too.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• they had all the haunted hospitals on last night the one in Penn scared me!
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2011