I am about 5 weeks pregnante and have light pink spotting help!

I am 5w4d preggo and went to the bathroom tonight and wiped and there was light pink spotting on it. I am worried that something might be wrong. this is my first and worried about everything. I dont know wat i should do. should i get this checked out or is this normal. Please help!

MrsParsons11

Asked by MrsParsons11 at 3:47 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Thats completely normal. It's right around the time you should normal have your period and even if its not then its just the baby moving in. :) Not to worry momma. I have 4 babies and I had the light pink spotting when with my first one around 5 or 6 weeks and I FREAKED and went straight to the hospital and friends mom talked me into just coming to her hose and explained everything. But it made me feel much better.If you cramp really bad and bleed alot go to the er or If it does not stop by Monday I would call your ob but try not worry, worrying gets you no where and puts stress on the baby. Good luck momma your gonna do great, this is just the start of many years of worrying oh and CONGRATS!!
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 4:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• (sorry about ally the typos its late)
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 4:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Well it's very possible that it is completely normal. I experienced the same thing with both my pregnancies. However if you are also having severe cramming or just want to rule out options; you can call an ask a nurse line or the nearest ER (I'm assuming the urgent care is closed). hope this helps.
    mrs.red08

Answer by mrs.red08 at 4:29 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Thank you and yes this has helped alot!!! and yes amber i freaked!! husband is asleep so he knows nothing lol I am looking forward to this. Thank you for the words of incouragement!!!
    MrsParsons11

Comment by MrsParsons11 (original poster) at 4:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Its normal. No worries. If you want to be reassured call your doc.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 12:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• completely normal.. but again if it makes you feel better. call your dr :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2011