Miscarriage? infection? adult content

11 weeks 4 days pregnant according to ultrasound....went to ER for bleeding and cramping...baby is okay as of right now but still bleeding...I have a f/u appt on Monday. Plus bloodwork showed low lymphocytes and high monocytes and high neutrophils...is that normal with miscarriage? HCG 118368. Any info would be appreciated. I have been sick...gettting over sinus infection/cough. I did have 100.0 temp. Thanks for any help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No idea. Might wanna call OB and see. Here's a bump. GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• There are some women who spot throughout their pregnancies. When I was about 7 months with my youngest I threw 250 bales of good alfalfa hay that had just been delivered, into the barn. It was starting to rain and I couldn't afford to let it get wet. (wet hay burns down many barns) I only had my oldest son (13) to help as my husband had passed away. I bled lightly for two days after that. Scared the crap outta me. I put my feet up and rested for several days and didn' do ANY strenuous stuff for the rest of that pregnancy. If you are coughing a lot that could possibly cause the problem. Put your feet up, relax. Pamper yourself. If you have other youngsters at home have them be mommies helpers. Its amazing how a 2 or 3 year old will feel about helping their mommy. I don't know how normal the counts are, but if you have been sick that might account for that. Good Luck
    Tess48612

Answer by Tess48612 at 8:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Dear, bleeding and cramping isnt a good sign.. but I do know that i spotted and bleed off and on with 2 preg , then went into premature labor... it turned out bad for me , but alot of women experince bleeding and cramping and turns it out they have healthy babies. Hun you will be in my prayers. My heart goes out for you bc I know how you feel i have been in your shoes 3 times lost 2 girls and had one miscarriage , but God bless with a healthy strong Boy... May God keep his mighty hands on you and your Baby throughout this preg...
    CHORD0006

Answer by CHORD0006 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2011