change of pace

what does your child do that just really cracks you up? my one year old will start walking out of the room and i will say "where are you going?" she will turn around look at me with the most serious look on her face and point her finger and just start rambling. it is so hilarious. tell me something you child does that it doesn't matter how many times a day they do it you always laugh

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• just today... My DD watches Little Einsteins and they were helping a bee do something well she sees this bee fly across the screen, runs at the t.v. and starts smacking the bee. i couldn't help but laugh and call daddy at work. he laughed too.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 12:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Anytime I give my 2yr old something he asks for he says ok thank you bye bye...like he is going somewhere..gets me every time...no drama YEAHHHHH!!!!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• no no drama just pure clean fun see isn't that nice. another thing she does is as soon as she hears the water in the bathtub running no matter who is in there she is taking off her clothes and running down the hall to the bathroom
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• That is cute...my sons get their baths after dinner so as soon as they are let down from the chairs they say nakie nakie.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• She does the bath thing too... she loves showers and strips down the whole way to the bathroom and say MY SOWR
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 12:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008