I hope someones on that can help me I am confused am I or not...

I'm sorry its long but I think if I tell the whole story you would better understand what’s going on :)

I've been the same weight since January and got on a scale at a plasma donation center and seen I had gained 4 pounds in a week I was like what the heck are you kidding then one of the lady’s made a comment about "o you could be pregnant and not know it" so when I left I went to Wal-Mart and bought two of their brand test one had one fated blue line and a solid blue line the other only had one solid line so I put them on the back of the toilet went, drank ALOT of water and went to Wal-Mart to get another one I bought a 2 pack of the clear blue digital test and took one there it said "not pregnant" so I went home then I was looking up why it would say a slight yes then no two times it said that my pee could have been diluted if I drank a lot of water (which I did) before taking the additional ones which can give false neg. then I remembered I still had the other ones on the toilet so I grabbed them to throw them away and when I looked at them they both had two fated lines so later when I need to pee again really bad I took the last one and it said pregnant so I want to know should I wait and take another or go to a clinic to be tested or what :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Get another test and take it first thing in the morning. From what I understand, that's when the tests can be the most accurate. If it comes out positive, even slightly, you're pregnant. If you want to be even more positive, set up an appointment with your doctor and have them draw blood, since their pee test is pretty much the same as the home tests.
    Tommyskitty

Answer by Tommyskitty at 5:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• you are more likely to have a false negative than a false positive. The best time to test is when you get up in the morning. Your pee will be less watered down. If you drank a bunch of water before you took the test there may not have been enough pregnancy hormones to show up, especially if you haven't been pregnant long. The first test I took when I got pregnant was a faint line. Even a faint line is a positive. Most likely you are pregnant.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 5:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I would wait until I've missed my period to take the test again.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 5:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I'm already late I'm 4 days late
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• You're pregnant. No doubt about it. Giving plasma pregnant can be dangerous though, from what I know. I know you're not allowed to donate blood pregnant, so I would see a doc prolly and ask. But I bet cuz you're only four days later that it's no problem. Good luck! Those digitals don't give false positives :P
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 6:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• wait one week and do the test in the morning ;) good luck
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Take a test first pee in the morning. Every scale is different. Stop worrying about the scale and worry about how your cloths feel.

Answer by louise2 at 7:20 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I would ignore both the old tests you looked at hours later (those can be misleading) and the negatives when you'd drunk a lot of water (I had that happen to me AT the OB's office- drank too much water and got a false negative! Oh the drama that caused)

The final test you took sounds like the kicker. I'd consider yourself pregnant and get a digital test if you want to feel super-confident.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 7:48 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• You're pregnant. A false positive is extremely rare, they pretty much don't happen.

First morning urine is the most concentrated, so it will give you the most accurate results if you want to test again to be sure.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Sounds like your prego. Mine had a faint line too...sure enough..prego.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 12:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2011