Pregnant?

Hi ladies I have a few questions,
I am currently TTC and I watch my ovulation and charts,If I got pregnant this month Implantation should be happening anytime,I don't know whats going on I think it is still to early for symptoms however that last 3 days I have been just run down,really tired sick to my stomach off and on all day I feel like I am getting ready to start my cycle but it's not due until the 20th,I have had faint headaches off and on and I simply feel bloated.as of yesterday my anixety has been pretty bad,I haven't had a panic attack in over 6months it's been under control.So my question is if I am infact pregnant is anxiety common in the first trimester and if so do you have any tips or relaxation methods you use??
Sorry it's so long!!

ArmyWife8992

Asked by ArmyWife8992 at 5:34 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Try to not think too much of it hunn !!! somtimes its our mind who reflects some imaginary symptomes and you can even feel it ..... be patient a bit and do a test ..and it depends some momuies feels that first week and some on there 5th week .... i have no tips than eat right and healthy and sleep as much as u can ... dont work hard and dont take a very hot bath .... relax and avoid cofee or thea ...
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Honestly, the fact that you're not 100% (feeling sick and tired) can cause anxiety. Try to take cat naps, and try not to think about whether you're pregnant or not. Good luck and baby dust :)
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 6:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Your looking into this to much. How you feel might just be stress. Best thing for you to do is just stop thinking about getting pregnant and just enjoy having sex. Most of the time pregnancy will come.

Answer by louise2 at 7:17 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Anxiety is very, very common. I prayed a lot, listened to a lot of music, read a lot of comforting books, and continued exercising.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 8:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• thanks all=)
    ArmyWife8992

Comment by ArmyWife8992 (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Jun. 12, 2011