Anyone elses boys like?

Thomas the Train and want everything Thomas the Train? My 4 year old loves Thomas and everything related to him.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:08 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• My 2 yo is crazy about Thomas. He has a train table and would spend every minute of the day there if I would let him! Right now though he's become slightly distracted by all the Cars stuff out, but he still loves Thomas.

Answer by missanc at 8:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My4 yo DD is totally in love with Thomas right now. DH and I joked that he birthday looked like it should have been for a little boy this year. All trains to go with her new train table!
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 9:43 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My nephew did when he was 3, You'll think there was nothing better to talk about then Thomas the tank engine. or play with. And I have this other nephew that is in high school and he goes to these real train conventions (Not Thomas. though lol) and on top of thst he owns a real loud train whistle. that he took home and toots it and scares everyone and makes everyone think theres a train coming.Even though this sounds funny , its very annoying for his family. And he's always watching these train films.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:54 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My sons are into Scooby Doo and never got into Thomas. They have an older sister who had lots of Scooby stuff.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My kids never watched Thomas (boys or girls). When my son was little he was into Cars and Bob the Builder. He's almost 10 now.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:41 AM on Jun. 12, 2011