What would you do adult content

Ok my husbands brother an his wife have two kids ages 3 & 2 an on due in jan.. She dont take care of the 2 & 3 year olds she wants everyone else to do it both kids need things but if she sees something she wants she gets it an to hell with the kids when my son an myself are at their house an her kids do something wrong she spanks my kid an gets on to him.. Her kids get treated like they rule everything where we live they are even treated like that by my in laws an my son it treated like trash ive said something an all they say is we treat them all the same.. But they dont.what makes it even worse my son is the first biologically born grand child and my sister in laws old isnt even their grandchild an she gets treated better then my son.. Ive thought about moving away an never letting them see him again which would be FINE by me.. I hate my husband family bc of how they treat my son,husband,and myself..its uncalled for..

kiki637

Asked by kiki637 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would never let anyone else spank my child, I would have left that place the second someone tried to spank him. I'd stand up for my child and tell them to treat him equally or I would not visit them anymore.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 8:52 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Just try to stay to away from them for a while, and see what happens.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Don't let anyone spank your child. SPEAK UP, STAND UP, TAKE CHARGE, don't let people run you or your life. Get away from them and limit all contact.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:30 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• We live right behind them im going to try an keep him away from them an see what happens..an when she gets on to him i get our stuff an come home.. Im done with her she doesnt keep a clean house you have to walk over clothes an if u want anything to drink u have to wash dishes it horrible their little girl doesnt even have her own bed room
    kiki637

Comment by kiki637 (original poster) at 9:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I am not against spanking, but I AM against anyone else spanking my children and I would NEVER spank anyone elses. My daughter lives here with my grandchildren and I have never and will never spank them. I do not believe that just because a child is not my biological grandchild, does not mean that they are not my grandchild and should be treated any differently. Children do not choose their parents, nor do they choose the situations that leave parents separated, so to make them feel differently just because the same blood is not running through their veins is not fair to the child/ren. All children should be treated the same. Being that close stinks. You do not have to allow your child over there. And I agree, maybe you should move. Having family that close even if you are a close knit family usually doesn't work out.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yeah i would keep way away from them and even tho you live right behind her you can still stay at your place or go to a park. i would never let this type of situation happen with my children.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:42 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Have you thought about contacting CPS? if it is really that bad that might help them to realize what needs to be done for the kids sake. I had a family member who was really bad, kept their house nasty the kids ran around dirty and they really did not watch them or take very good care of them. Once CPS came out they realized what they had to do and now they are wonderful parents with a clean house and the kids are taken care of.
    erica0508

Answer by erica0508 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I wouldn't visit someone who spanked my child without asking me first. I'd stop going there.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Im not saying they should treat her differently but they shouldnt treat my son like shit bc of the brat. They have treated my husband like shit his whole life bc he wasnt a girl an then my sister in law has a kid that isnt her husbands an they treat it like a queen an my son like shit man to hell with that that is bull an its messed up. The man i called my papaw wasnt really my papaw but he treated all of us grandkids all 6 of us the same.. An he treated my son the same as the rest of us too.. Its just not right that they treat that kid better then my son bc shes a damn girl... They have kept my son twice over night when they talk about their grandkids they dont mention my son he isnt their grandkid to them hes the bastard child.. An it f***ed up
    kiki637

Comment by kiki637 (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I have told all of my family i dont belive in hitting a child it only shows them its ok to hit someone when they r mean or bad. If i ever caucht my kid getting him i would flip out on them an it would be a long time if they ever got to see my kid again.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 10:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2011