Did this ever happen to you? adult content

I have (I thought) Lichen Sclerosus and I also have Eczema. I sometime will also get a strange rash on me in random areas. I had it on my leg for more than a month before it went away and now I have it on my side, but it looks like it's clearing up.

I have seasonal allergies and have just begun to take a specific type of allergy medication daily. I have noticed something odd though. It's not just helping my allergies, it's helping All my issues. I seem to be getting better.

I'm kinda curious now as to why. Has anyone else had this happen to them or something similar? Not complaining, I'm happy really. It's just so odd I wondered if anyone else had anything similar happen.

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Health

• It make a lot of sense that it's helping. It means that your issues are all autoimmune related. Some meds work by quieting the autoimmune reaction. It going to quite all of them not just the one it was prescribed for. If you have a headache and a back ache and you take something for the pain of the headache, your back is going to feel better too as the medicine will go everywhere in you body, not just to your head.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2011