Have you ever had to pee on the side of the road?

This happened to me the other day it was soo embarassing. I was driving home from a meeting and got caught in traffic. I was so dessperate and the with the traffic not moving i had to get out and take a squat next to the car there wasnt even any bushes around. I swear my backside must have been on show to the whole motorway.lol

Emma.s

Asked by Emma.s at 9:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I have, and I'll leave it at that........
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:21 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I think the boys make a game of it. Thankfully we live in towns that are surrounded by trees so we can pretty easily pull off the road and let them do it at a moment's notice, same for hubs. For me...we have to pull off the road, go down a side road and I will open both the front and back doors, squat in between while my husband stand with his back to me..kind of 'watching' to see if anyone is watching us. I definitely try to hold it until we get home.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yes I have and every time my hubby would be with me ,he would make a seen and try to embarrass me, but now that it is over I laugh about it even if at the time I wanted to kill him.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• loll yep me too lolllll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:39 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yep, but I grew up in the country. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yep, I did once , but there were trees and I hid between those trees. Thank god I had tissues with me.I think I would hate the feeling of wet underwear, and feeling all uncomfortable.lol.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:00 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yep, but I try to go where there isn't much traffic and there are some trees we don't have freeways here so it is much easier.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• no but my boys have
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• No, but I did have to squat behind our cabin when we were on a fishing because I couldn't make it to the bathhouse in time.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2011