Does anyone know anything about dilated blood vessels being on the front wall of uterus?

I've had two ultrasounds, and both are showing that my blood vessels are dilated. Everything is fine with the baby, and I'll be fine throughout my pregnancy, but they are a little worried as to what will happen to me after labor. It's really freaking me out. They are going to refer me to a Perinatologist, when I'm in between 18-20 wks ( I believe). If anyone has any info regarding my situation, or suggestions...plz don't hesitate to comment.

DavaneeKalei

Asked by DavaneeKalei at 9:21 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had this and my daughter is 5 and my blood vessels are still dilated. It hasn't caused any problems other than discomfort at times. I think the fear with it during pregnancy is as the baby grows there is more pressure on those vessels which could cause bleeding problems for you.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• but how or why does this happen? my appointment is not for another 4-5 wks and i can't wait that long for an answer of some sort.
    DavaneeKalei

Comment by DavaneeKalei (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2011