Not that I have anything to hide but...

It irritates the snot out of me to have DH reading what I am typing on here over my shoulder. It's like this is my thing. My place and I hate having him 'involving' himself or soemthing! lol! I don't know it just bothers me. Anyone else?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It depends on what I'm saying/typing in my answer. But he's pretty good about knowing when its okay and when its not.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:35 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I agree ,I don't care what I'm writing or where I don't want anyone reading over my shoulder. it annoys the crap out of me,
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:37 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I can't explain it, I mean I read half this stuff to him but if he is reading it on his own it feels like he is reading my diary or something! I know it's stupid. It pisses him off when I tell him to mind his own business! lol.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I can't stand it either. I'm not even allowed around his computer, (except he let me borrow it once a few months ago, preplanned so it was cleaned out), although I would not want to even read what he is doing, I know what it is and it's disgusting. But I hate when he's around and stands over my shoulder reading my emails. Which aren't usually even personal emails, but newsletters. I don't have anything to hide but I feel it is my personal space.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yeap!!!! whatever im typing or to whom ... i dnt like some other eyes on the screan thn mine lolllll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:23 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yes it irritates me also I don't do this with him I am not even near him when he is on the computer but he seems to think he has to read over my shoulder all the time and my oldest son does it too and I just want to back hand them and tell them to back off
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Well. my husband doesn't do that to me too often. but when he does its just for a short time. then he leaves. but since 'm not doing anything wrong it really doesnt bother me There are times he won't agree with what I say But I act like I don't hear him and say nothing .And there are times when he might have a question ,and I just tell him about it.no biggie.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• my dh doesnt do that a lot. thankfully but it is irritating to me when anybody does that. it is myspace,lol.but normally if dh is in the rm he stands by me so its not directly over my shoulder and hes not that nosy.i know what u mean. :)
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i don't like that either, but mainly because whenever he is typing anything or talking to anyone he keeps it a secret from me
    RShilling

Answer by RShilling at 10:42 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I totally agree! I just feel like this is my private thing and I don't want him getting nosy. I feel like he would judge me for some of the things I say and make fun of me.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 11:03 AM on Jun. 12, 2011